Today volunteers remain an integral part of our facility – whether it’s serving on the board of directors, leading a Sunday worship service, assisting residents with BINGO games or simply visiting on a regular basis. There is always a need for additional volunteers!
What can you do to begin serving Whatcom County elders?
- Review our List of Opportunities
- Read CHCC’s Code of Responsibility for Volunteers
- Review our Volunteering FAQ
- Download and print a copy of our Volunteer Application*
- Download and print a copy of our Background Authorization*
- Submit the forms to CHCC at your earliest convenience
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Christian Health Care Center. Feel free to contact our volunteer coordinator, Brenda Sprague, with any additional questions you may have.
She may be reached at 360-354-4434, or via email.