Home > Mission/About
Christian Health Care Center – a Whatcom County Nonprofit
Our mission is to provide skilled nursing care with compassion and love in Christ’s name. To fulfill our mission, we pledge to:
- Communicate to all concerned that addressing the needs of patients, residents, clients, and their families is our primary objective.
- Provide a comprehensive range of health, behavioral, pastoral, and supportive services without regard to age, religion, race, sex, or national origin.
- Recognize the importance of providing quality care that meets or exceeds the generally accepted standards of the community, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Uphold our charitable mission and strive to assure access to our services by all those in need, while maintaining financial integrity.
- Provide a safe and well-maintained physical environment.
- Offer health-promotion services and educational programs to the community. Evaluate the needs of those we serve to determine if the existing array of services should be modified or expanded.
- Work cooperatively with appropriate service agencies, as well as churches and other religious organizations, to assure that community needs are met.