Nursing assistants are a valuable part of Christian Health Care Center’s team.
Our staff, residents, and their family members truly appreciate the work nursing assistants do every day, and they understand it can be difficult and rewarding all at the same time.
As a NAC you have choices when it comes time to select a facility to work in. Please compare our award-winning facility to others! Ask your friends and family about CHCC’s reputation in the community, make an appointment to tour our clean, modern facility, follow us on Facebook, and check-out current employment opportunities. We know you’ll be glad you did!
The benefits of being a nursing assistant at Christian Health Care Center include:
- Competitive salaries–$13+/hour based on experience
- Shift differentials for evening and night shifts
- Generous benefits available to those who qualify after just 30 days employment
- Prorated benefits for those working 20-29 hours/week
- FT equivalent benefits start at 30 hours/week
- Paid in-service time and free continuing education classes
- A variety of shifts that fit around school or family schedules
- Four on, two off schedule rotation
- A clean, modern facility that uses high-tech charting systems
- Peace of mind knowing you’re working for a financially secure company
- Convenient north county location offers a short commute and easy parking
- Relay for Life and Alzheimer’s Memory Walk teams
- Halloween costume contest for employees
- Catered Christmas party
- Summer BBQ
- Casual dress days & more!