Our mission is to provide skilled nursing care with compassion and love in Christ’s name. To fulfill our mission, we pledge to:
- Communicate to all concerned that addressing the needs of patients, residents, clients, and their families is our primary objective.
- Provide a comprehensive range of health, behavioral, pastoral, and supportive services without regard to age, religion, race, sex, or national origin.
- Recognize the importance of providing quality care that meets or exceeds the generally accepted standards of the community, in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Uphold our charitable mission and strive to assure access to our services by all those in need, while maintaining financial integrity.
- Provide a safe and well-maintained physical environment.
- Offer health promotion services and educational programs to the community. Evaluate the needs of those we serve to determine if the existing array of services should be modified or expanded.
- Work cooperatively with appropriate service agencies, as well as churches and other religious organizations, to assure that community needs are met.
“Thank you for providing an encouraging environment in which mother was happy singing, playing the piano, and attending Christian services, the elements around which her life had always been centered.”Family Member of Resident